The project centres around five pilots in five cities: Bremerhaven (DE), Lecce (IT), Novi Sad (RS), Santander (ES) and Stockport (UK), to demonstrate how cloud based services can be used both for the benefit of existing citizens but also to facilitate the fictional scenario of a family moving from one member state to another.
For each pilot city, specific services have been identified to take into account existing support offered, motives for joining the CLIPS project and based on the overall CLIPS vision of supporting a family’s move.
Within each pilot the following methodology will be employed:
- Definition of a dedicated CLIPS methodology to deliver public services within a cloud based environment.
- To define a set of common local public services related to the proposed scenario of a family’s cross border relocation that are common within each of the participating cities.
- To identify and define all components (services and micro-proxies) and resource required for each Public Administration within the pilot locations to facilitate the proposed scenario within the Cloud.
- Identification of services that will be part of the inventory and compositions services to allow for the mash-up process.
- Delivery of pilots across the scenarios identified across two main phases (Phase 1 – local scenario, Phase 2 – cross border scenario) with a targeted number of users.
- Evaluation of results.
- To ensure compliance with relevant EU and National laws and regulations relating to aspects such as data protection.