The CLIPS project will demonstrate how cloud based services can be used for the benefit of citizens including to support a fictional scenario of a family moving from one member state to another and the typical complexities that such a move could entail. Pilots will be delivered across 4 different sites:
Within each pilot the following methodology will be employed:
- Definition of a dedicated CLIPS methodology to deliver public services within a cloud based environment.
- To define a set of common local public services related to the proposed scenario of a family’s cross border relocation that are common within each of the participating cities.
- To identify and define all components (services and micro-proxies) and resource required for each Public Administration within the pilot locations to facilitate the proposed scenario within the Cloud.
- Identification of services that will be part of the inventory and compositions services to allow for the mash-up process.
- Delivery of pilots across the scenarios identified across two main phases (Phase 1 – local scenario, Phase 2 – cross border scenario) with a targeted number of users.
- Evaluation of results.
- To ensure compliance with relevant EU and National laws and regulations relating to aspects such as data protection.